Universal Windows Platform (UWP) Video Player for Windows 10
Version 18.104.22.168 is now available (Published October 19, 2018)
The TRUDEF™ Video Player is Universal Windows Platform (UWP) compliant pre-installed on small form factor Windows 10-64 TMMI Mini PC and TMMI Mini PC X models the TRUDEF™ Video Player has been optimized for each device's specific architecture allowing for greater video decoding and playback efficiency.
• MPEG Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (MPEG-DASH)
• Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
• Microsoft Smooth Streaming (MSS)
• Custom GPU Filters
• UWP Compliant
• Multi Language Support: US, CN, ES, FR, JP, PT, RU
• Small Installation Package Size
Download free Version 22.214.171.124
Note: Please check back periodically for updates as development continues with new features.
Demo Video Files
Over 2,000 installs to date
Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
• Secure: UWP apps declare which device resources and data they access. The user must authorize that access.
• Able to use a common API on all devices that run Windows 10.
• Able to use device specific capabilities and adapt the UI to different device screen sizes, resolutions, and DPI.
• Available from the Microsoft Store on all devices (or only those that you specify) that run on Windows 10. The Microsoft Store provides multiple ways to make money on apps.
• Able to be installed and uninstalled without risk to the machine or incurring "machine rot".
• Engaging: use live tiles, push notifications, and user activities that interact with Windows Timeline and Cortana's Pick Up Where I Left Off, to engage users.